North Sanpete School District Policy Number IV – 32
Statement of ............. Effective Date 12/16/82
Board Policy with Guidelines Revised Date
I. BOARD POLICY
The North Sanpete School District provides a variety of benefits to its employees as a portion of the conditions of their employment.
1. The full-time regular employee shall have his/her retirement paid for as regulated by the laws of the state of Utah and the rules and regulations of the State Board of Education.
2. FICA shall be provided as regulated by the laws of the United States Government, and the state of Utah and the rules and regulations of the State Board of Education for the full-time regularemployee.
3. Health and accident insurance, some life and disability insurance shall be provided and paid for by the Board of Education for fulltime regular employees. This provision shall be reviewed on an annual basis.
4. Employees may purchase additional insurance and retirement funds at their own expense. Where practical the school district will provide a payroll deduction for these additional benefits if the employee desires these provisions.
5. In the event that the employee elects not to participate in this insurance program, the employee will not be paid the cost of the insurance premium.
6. Part-time employees should refer to the policy governing part-time employees with reference to Benefits/Insurance.